The National Vice-Presidents and National Contact Persons are the permanent link between the International Council and the national homeopathic organizations.
The duties of NVPs and NCs include the following:
• They shall send the report of every International Council Meeting or Congress of the LMHI to the homeopathic journals of their respective countries.
• They shall submit to the LMHI an annual report of the activity and development of homeopathy in their country. Annual reports must be sent to the General Secretary and a summary of annual report (up to 130-word paragraph) should be sent to the LMHI Secretary for the Newsletter for “The Liga Letter” at least one month before the meeting of the International Council.
• This directory must be sent to the LMHI Treasurer by March 31st or at the latest, one month before the meeting of the International Council along with the collective membership dues. The directory should include names, surnames, professions, addresses, telephone and e-mail addresses of each member of the LMHI institutional member together with the total number of the organization members, if the law of that country permits. In countries where complete information disclosure is not permitted by law, then at a minimum, the name and surname of each member and the total number of members of the organization should be submitted. This member information should be signed by the president of that national organization to confirm the validity of the submitted information.
• They shall do their utmost to make the LMHI a strong, representative and global organization. To this end, they shall strive to include all national professional homeopathic associations, institutions or individuals into the LMHI in accordance with § VI and § VII of the Constitution.
• In countries where there is an agreement with the LMHI institutional member to pay their national membership fee after March 31st, the president of the association should send a signed letter to the LMHI General Secretary and Treasurer requesting a special deferment of the payment of their LMHI annual membership fee. If the fee is not paid 30 days before the date of the LMHI Congress, the members of such an association are not eligible for the reduced LMHI Congress fee for that year.
The Executive Committee shall provide supporting supervision to NVPs and NCs. The Executive Committee reserves the right to request a change of NVP and/or NC if he/she fails to fulfil his/her responsibilities (as described above) for two (2) consecutive years.