Dr. Renzo Galassi
Born in Macerata, Italy, on 17 September 1959
Degree in Medicine - University "La Sapienza", Rome/Mark: 110/110 with Honour.
Member of the Medical Association of Macerata, Italy, reference number 1452
- 1983-1987 Master with Prof. Antonio Negro and Dr. Alma Rodriguez at the "Libera Università Internazionale di Medicina Omeopatica" (L.U.I.M.O. International Free University of Homeopathic Medicine)
- 1985-1989 Seminars in Italy by doctors T.P.Paschero and P.S.Ortega.
- 1990 Seminars by doctors Eugenio Candegabe.
- 1989-2005 Annual attendance at Dr. Proceso Sanchez Ortega's office in Mexico.
- Since 1985, Dr Renzo Galassi has been member of the Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI).
- 1990 Degree of "miembro correspondiente" of Homeopatia de Mexico a.c.
- October 2001 Galassi was appointed Italian National Vice President of the LMHI for a triennial mandate and was re-appointed for a further triennial mandate in 2004.
- He is one of the founder members of the F.I.A.M.O (Federazione Italiana delle Associazioni e dei Medici Omeopatici/Italian Federation of the Homeopathic Doctors Associations).
- Since February 1999, he has been member of the non-conventional medicine committee as homeopathic expert doctor at the medical Association of Macerata.
- 1989 along with few colleagues he created the Hahnemannian Homeopathic Academy of Marche Region which he still directs. He could thus promote triennial courses for doctors and annual courses for chemists.
- 2007 he was appointed Prime General Secretary of the LMHI in Puebla, Mexico.
- 2010 he was appointed Prime Vice President of the LMHI in Los Angeles, USA.
- In 2013, he was appointed PRESIDENT of the LMHI in Quito, Ecuador.
- Homeopathic medicine teacher since 1989.
- 1989-2011 Courses of basic education and advanced training at the Homeopathic Academy Hahnemanniana of Marche Region.
- 1993-1997 he taught homeopathic medicine to doctors at the Italian Hahnemannian School of Modena.
- He is member of the teaching staff of the homeopathic school for doctors at the IRMSO in Rome, where he holds annual seminars of homeopathic clinic.
- In 1996, 1998 and 2001 he taught in updating professional courses of classic homeopathy at the Chemists' Association of Macerata.
- In 1992 and 1998 he was the professor and the director of the non conventional medicine course at the University of Third Age of Tolentino and in 2000 at the same University in Ancona.
- In 1995, 1996 1999 and 2004 he gave homeopathic lessons within the Health Debate at the Theological University of Assisi.
- In 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2006 he held meetings for the APO members (Ass. homeopathic patients).
- In 2008 and 2009 invited professor of Homeopathy at the University of Bologna, course of CAM.
He was the official speaker in the following formative events C.M.E. for the Ministry of Health.
- April 2002 - Rome - Homeopathy and arterial hypertension - event n.964-3512. 10 CME credits
- December 2002 - Brescia - The LM potencies and their clinical use. 23 CME credits.
- January 2003 - Rome - homeopathic methodology in cystisis and tonsillitis. 10 CME credits
- March 2003 - Rome - homeopathy and pathology of thyroid. 11 CME credits.
- May 2003 - Rome - The homeopathy in the sacro-coccygeal fistula and in abscesses. 9 credits.
- June 2003 - Cantalupa (Turin) - The LM potencies and their clinical use in Homeopathy. Event n. 50468 for doctors. Event n. 50475 for vets. 15 CME credits
- November 2003 - S. Martino al Cimino (Viterbo) - The LM potencies and their clinical use in Homeopathy.
- March 2004 - Rome - Homeopathy in anxiety disorders, depression and mood alteration.
- May 2004 - Rome - Homeopathy in paediatric pathology.
- February 2005 - Rome -Hahnemannian Methodology and study of the mental symptoms in homeopathic patients.
- April 2005 - Alseno (Piacenza) - Mental disorders treatment, anxiety, depression and mood alteration with LM powers.
- May 2005 - Rome - Homeopathy in sexual disorders, menopause and andropause.
- June 2005 - Bucarest (Romania) - Seminar at the Casa Universitaria about "Chronic miasms and use of LM potencies"
- May 2006 - Rome - Homeopathy in gynaecological disorders
- February 2007 - Rome - Homeopathy in the cardiac pathology
- April 2009 - Rome - the Chronic Diseases.
- October 2011 - Zagreb (Croatia) Advanced course on Hahnemannian clinical approach to the patient
- April 2012 - Izmir (Turkey) the Chronic Diseases.
MEETINGS - CONGRESSES
Galassi attended and was speaker at many national and international Congresses:
1989 Guadalajara (Mexico), 1990 Seville and Barcelona (Spain) LMHI world congress and Cancun (Mexico), 1991 Cologne (Germany) LMHI world congress, 1992 Puebla (Mexico) Cordoba (Argentina) LMHI world congress, 1993 Wien (Austria) LMHI world congress, 1995 Oaxaca (Mexico) LMHI world congress, 1996 Capri (Italy) LMHI world congress, 1998 Amsterdam (Holland) and Tenerife (Canary Islands-Spain) for the first international meeting Spain-Cuba-Mexico, 1999 Salvador-Bahia (Brazil), 2000 Sorrento for the Forum 2000 on Homeopathy medicine, Budapest for the LMHI world congress, Zacatecas (Mexico) Latin American medical congress and Rome for the second FIAMO national congress, 2001 Sibiu (Romania) L.M.H.I. congress and Bologna 3° for the third FIAMO national congress, 2002 Moscow (Russia) L.M.H.I. congress, Oaxaca (Mexico), Rome fourth Italian FIAMO national congress, 2003 Graz (Austria) LMHI world congress , Rome Italian FIAMO congress: speaker. 2004 Buenos Aires (Argentina) LMHI world congress. 2006 world congress in Lucerne (Switzerland) and Rome national congress. 2007 Puebla (Mexico) LMHI world congress speaker, 2007 Roma - 1st homeopathic meeting Italy-Brasil. 2008 Oostende (Belgium) LMHI congress. November, FIAMO National congress, Verona. 2009 Warsaw (Poland) LMHI congress, Kothen (Germany) ICE 9 2010 Los Angeles (USA) LMHI congress, Mexico City - congress of 50th anniversary of Homeopatia de Mexico 2011 Delhi (India) LMHI Congress 2012 Nara (Japan) LMHI congress. 2013 Quito (Ecuador) LMHI Congress.
PUBLICATIONS (articles and books)
Galassi directed the Italian edition of the book "Homeopathic Medicine, Theory and Technique" by Doct. Proceso S. Ortega, published in 2001 by Nuova Ipsa Editrice of Palermo.
He wrote scientific articles about homeopathic medicine in many qualified Italian and foreign magazines such as the "Il Medico Omeopata" (The Homeopathic Doctor) or "Links" in Holland, and "La Homeopatia en el Mundo" in Mexico.
In July 2005 he published the book "The Mental Symptoms in Homeopathy" together with Dr. Proceso S. Ortega, Salus Infirmorum Edition, Padova. 2012, first edition in Spanish language.
In 2007 he was co-author of the book "Non conventional medicine in Italy", Franco Angeli Edition.
Galassi is married with Stefania and they have a daughter and a son. He lives in Macerata, Italy, and he has always worked as hahnemannian homeopathic doctor in Ancona and Macerata.