Who can be a member?
There are three classes of members in the Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis (LMHI):
Institutional Members are National Homeopathic Organizations and Institutions. Persons whose national homeopathic organization pays collective LMHI dues are members by virtue of that association. These active Members are medical physicians, veterinary surgeons, dental surgeons, and pharmacists with a full degree in the respective field from a National University, Faculty, Examining Board or Licensing Authority recognized by the government of the country of their citizenship and practice. A homeopathic physician, veterinary surgeon, dental surgeon or pharmacist is a graduate, licensed practitioner who has obtained special training in homeopathy for which he possesses LMHI recognized diploma(s) and who applies the Law of Similars in his practice. These members are voting members.
Individual Full Members are persons possessing the qualifications described under Active Members above whose country does not have a national organization through which they can obtain Institutional Membership.
All persons with qualifications recognized nationally, who have undertaken homeopathic training recognized by the LMHI, such as medical students, chemists and all persons, who are licensed health care providers, such as naturopaths, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, and, generally, persons and institutions who by their profession or activities can contribute to homeopathy, such as scientists, researchers, authors, research institutes, charity organizations, patient organizations may become associate members of the association (“associate members”). These members have no voting right.
The LMHI membership fee system is based on the most recent data of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per capita from the World Bank. The fee is paid according to the categories per member and year.
- 15 euro for Category A: GDP > 12.500 USD per capita
- 10 euro for Category B: GDP 12.500-6.500 USD per capita
- 7 euro for Category C: GDP < 6.500 USD per capita
Contact for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
The membership fee can only be paid by wireless transfer to the LMHI bank account or by credit card.
Please download and fill the related form and send it back to email@example.com to apply to membership.
On request, a member can receive a printed LMHI Membership Certificate with a special stamp for each year of membership.
Contact for Membership Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits And Advantages Of LMHI Membership
The LMHI is an attractive and important organization in the world to address critical changes in healthcare.
- Members who consistently pay the annual fee have the right to receive the valid password to enter the website so they can easily access special documents such as Congress Proceedings and the Newsletter.
- LMHl's e-newsletter and Liga Letter:
- Reduced registration fee at LMHI Congresses – this reduction is greater than the annual LMHI membership fee;
- LMHI membership as a pre-requisite to submit abstracts to LMHI Congresses;
- Possibility for your educational activities to be LMHI-accredited as a Teaching Center
- Possibility to apply for the LMHI Diploma.
- Share the learning from LMHI within your own country
- The possibility for a country to apply for a LMHI World Congress
- The opportunity to represent your country to the whole world.
- Access to previous LMHI Congress Proceedings
- Access to the LMHI Archives in the Foundation Bosch of Stuttgart, Germany
- Free Direct access to the LMHI Working groups.
- Political and organizational support to help counter media attacks against Homeopathy in your country
- Instant updates on the latest developments in research on homeopathy
- Listed on the International Member Search Function of the LMHI website (optional)
- Possibility to publicize your national congresses to the world Homeopathic community through the LMHI website
- Build up and maintain a network and personal contacts among colleagues and friends.
- To have and show solidarity with our colleagues in the countries with difficulties, encouraging development of homeopathy all over the globe
- Adherence to Hahnemann’s principles and practice of homeopathy
- Continuation of the doctrine, philosophy, clinics of classical homeopathy
- Sustain homeopathy as an integral and significant way of healing
- Exchange of experience among researchers and colleagues
- Be a part of a large homeopathy family and fraternity
- Participate in its purposes, which are indicated in the LMHI Constitution. These concern the consolidation and strengthening of homeopathy in the world, as the founder of our art, Samuel Hahnemann, would have wanted it and envisioned it.
- Contribute to setting a position about the modern homeopathic currents now being taught worldwide
- Have an authorized and serious stance about true homeopathy, regarding: Doctrine, Repertory, Materia Medica, Research, Provings, Teaching, etc. (This would benefit any novice homeopath given the current "state of confusion” in certain places.)
- Be a part of history, as LMHI is the only global association of its kind.
- Membership - Unique (ideally) to physicians and homeopathic doctors, who prescribe according to Hahnemann's teachings and up to the highest scientific standards.
- Independence – With no ties with to pharmaceutical/government industry, LMHI has clear advantages, providing its members freedom of practice, as well as education, development and research in genuine homeopathic art and science without influence from sources who may be providing financial or political support
- Enjoy the honour of being part of a noble international movement for homeopathy, and contribute to its work for a better profession with marvelous people.
- Be a part of a rich educational heritage and repository
- Share one's ideas and beliefs freely and in a supportive atmosphere with some of the best brains in the world
- Make the world a better place by increasing the health of people at a low cost and clinically effective way, for homeopathy is an answer to the treatment of many long term, chronic, conditions.